Gluten Free Healthy Pancakes
Delicious healthy pancakes that are gluten free with no flour in them. They are full of protein and healthy fats to keep your blood sugar in balance.
Prep Time: 10 min
Cook Time: 10 min
Total Time: 20 min
- 2 bananas ripe
- 1.25 mL baking powder helps them to be more fluffy
- 2.5 mL vanilla extract
- 4 lge eggs free range
- 15 mL coconut oil extra virgin
- blueberries/choc chips for decoration
- Peel the bananas and break into pieces in a large bowl.
- Then mash together with a fork until most of the lumps have disappeared.
- Add the vanilla extract and the baking powder (you don't have to include these)
- In a jug whisk the eggs together a pour into the banana mixture, stirring until well combined.
- Heat a small frying pan over medium heat with the coconut oil and use about two tablespoons of batter per pancake. I used a small pan so that the pancake can go to the edges and keep its shape.
- Cook for about 1-2 minutes each side and then use a very think flipper to turn the pancake to brown on the other side.
- Transfer the cooked pancakes to a plate and add in little chocolate chips or blueberries for decoration.
- Tip: I also squeezed lemon juice over the pancakes and it is delicious